Social media platforms have matured. This means two things for businesses:
- They have a lot to benefit by taking their marketing to social media.
- The complexity of social media has increased, which is tough to manage for businesses.
Horses for Courses – Understand Which Social Media Platform Is Best Aligned to your Marketing Goals
Social media success depends on the choice of platforms, and your choice of platform should be made based on your business marketing goals. Here’s a quick look at what’s unique about some of the most talked about social media platforms.
- Facebook: Majorly used for social interactions
- LinkedIn: More Professional and Business Interactions
- Twitter: Trends, Announcements, and Opinions
- Instagram: Images, Banners, Posters, Infographics
- Periscope: Live video to connect with audiences in real time