Despite us doing business in the era of Web 2.0, with over 2 billion people active on social media platforms and marketing budgets shifting drastically towards online platforms, telephones continue to be of utmost importance. If you don’t believe us, check out these interesting facts that are sure to get you rethinking your actions the next time your business phone rings:
- 25% customers give up on a company because they’ve been kept on hold for a long time
- 66% customers switch to the competition due to poor customer service
- More than 85% customers are willing to pay as much as 25% more for good customer experience
- Over 50% mobile searchers confirm they call a business following a mobile search ad
- 65% customers prefer to contact a business via phone
Have we got your attention now? Good.
To prompt you to rethink your marketing strategies and centering them on phone calls, here are some important tips on how to make the most of your phone calls to increase conversions.